1. Click on the left-hand side menu (the three bars on the top left)
2. At the very bottom you will see a version number.
In order to ensure you are always on the most recent version we recommend you enable Automatic App Updates.
Enabling Automatic Updates on Apple iOS
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down to App Store.
- Enable the App Updates toggle from the Automatic Downloads section.
Enabling Automatic Updates on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings > Network Preferences > Auto-update apps.
- Select an option:
- Over any network to update apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi.