If you enabled notifications in Watch Duty but are not receiving notifications, follow these instructions to make sure Watch Duty is allowed to send notifications.
Note: You will NOT receive notifications for:
- Open iOS Settings and select Notifications.
- Find Watch Duty.
- Make sure "Allow Notifications" is on.
- Open Settings and select "Apps & Notifications".
- Select "See all apps".
- Scroll down, find Watch Duty, and tap it.
- Tap Notifications. Make sure notifications are enabled.
After you have confirmed notifications are enabled for Watch Duty:
- Open the Watch Duty app
- Click the Navigation button (3 bars)
- Select Notifications
- Confirm you are subscribed to the correct county.